Starbucks brings back top espressos to Bahrain
Manama, January 22, 2013
Starbucks has announced the comeback of three of its popular espresso innovations in Bahrain.
The Double Mocha Machiato, a Starbucks original, is a rich white chocolate blended beverage with freshly steamed milk and a topping of velvety foam, an intense hit of espresso roast, and a finish of dark chocolate drizzle.
Starbucks is also bringing back its signature Vanilla Latte, a best-selling classic. This drink features a rich, full bodied Starbucks espresso with sweet vanilla syrup, steamed milk, lightly topped with silky foam for the perfect finish.
The global coffee brand is also returning the exclusive and remarkable rich coffee blend Guatemala Casi Cielo, which combines four coffees from the Antigua Valley.
The Guatemala Casi Cielo brew has a delightful floral aroma, lemony acidity, rich flavour and smooth body, finished with hints of dark cocoa.
Rana Shaheen, regional communications and CSR manager of Starbucks Coffee Mena, said: “Our returning Double Mocha Machiatto, Vanilla Latte and Guatemala Casi Cielo blend are the perfect way to start the year fresh and ready to take on those 2013 resolutions.”
“If you’re a fan of espresso based beverages, you will certainly enjoy these additions to our menu. As always, ensuring coffee excellence is of the utmost importance for Starbucks, and our resolution will be to continue enhancing the coffee experience for our loyal customers all year round,” Shaheen added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan