Elevation Burger opens new Dubai outlet
Manama, January 17, 2013
US-based fast food brand, Elevation Burger, which offers organic beef patties, recently opened a new outlet in Latifa Towers on Sheikh Zayed road, next to Crowne Plaza Dubai.
The opening was attended by the US Consul General Rob Waller; US Vice Consulate Kristen J Hughes; chairman of Elevation Burger UAE, Walid Al Baejan; CEO of Elevation Burger UAE Khaled Al Dhubaib; and representatives from leading media houses.
Elevation Burger serves 100 per cent organic burgers made from 100 per cent grass-fed beef and fries cooked in olive oil. Hence, the meals are better with less fat and fewer calories than other burger chains, a statement from the brand said.
The Elevation Burger UAE Facebook page is already live where thousands of fans have already registered to book their free burger tasting invitation.
“Elevation Burger will be the most happening burger place in Dubai; it has been the favorite wherever it has opened before. We are delighted to bring this excellent dining option to UAE after the success in Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia,” Al Dhubaib said. “Eating organic doesn’t mean you have to completely change your lifestyle. Elevation Burger lets you eat better-for-you, organic meat without sacrificing taste.”
Elevation Burger believes in the philosophy that fast food doesn’t have to mean junk food, the statement said. It offers parents to give kids delicious meals they’ll love and can feel good about.
All of Elevation Burger’s patties are hand-made and freshly grinded daily in the restaurants. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract
- Metito announces big global expansion, mulls IPO
- Saudi AAGH group tops Forbes ranking