Starbucks launches drive-thru store in Dubai
Dubai, January 7, 2013
Starbucks has recently launched its first drive-thru store in Dubai at the Jumeirah Beach Road, which has become the 103rd store to open in the UAE.
Designed in an impressive villa style to give visitors a feel of home away from home, the new coffee house offers coffee lovers a beautiful terrace area as well as a play area for children to enjoy.
The indoor area is suitable for meetings and study sessions or a relaxed afternoon.
The unique drive-thru will allow those in a rush to order and pick up their favourite beverages. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan