Starbucks launches drive-thru store in Dubai
Dubai, January 7, 2013
Starbucks has recently launched its first drive-thru store in Dubai at the Jumeirah Beach Road, which has become the 103rd store to open in the UAE.
Designed in an impressive villa style to give visitors a feel of home away from home, the new coffee house offers coffee lovers a beautiful terrace area as well as a play area for children to enjoy.
The indoor area is suitable for meetings and study sessions or a relaxed afternoon.
The unique drive-thru will allow those in a rush to order and pick up their favourite beverages. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation