HID to showcase new range at Intersec
Dubai, January 6, 2013
HID Global, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, will showcase its latest developments at the upcoming Intersec, a major security and safety show in Dubai.
The 15th edition of Intersec will run from January 15 to 17 at Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
HID Global’s exhibits will include its award-winning iClass SE platform for mobile access, physical and logical access control and card personalization solutions.
The company’s iClass SE platform introduces technology-independent digital credentials that can be deployed for use on Near Field Communications (NFC) smartphones for mobile access, as well as on microprocessor-based cards, contactless smart cards including its latest iClass Seos credential USB tokens and related devices, said Harm Radstaak, managing director EMEA.
“We are very excited to be showcasing HID Global’s vast array of trusted secure identity solutions including our leading access control portfolio at Intersec. It is one of the leading security shows in the Middle East and provides us with an excellent and robust platform to interact and meet with security and industry professionals.
“We will be available to meet channel partners, end users, OEMs, systems integrators, security and IT managers to understand what key secure identity challenges need to be addressed in the workplace and how our future proofed solutions can assist them,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement