Diplomats from 20 nations meet over Idex
Abu Dhabi, December 20, 2012
Diplomats from over 20 nations, including defence attachés from the US, Russia, China, France, Canada and the UK met in Abu Dhabi recently to discuss their participation at an upcoming defence event in the UAE capital.
Organised by the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company in coordination with the UAE Armed Forces GHQ and headline sponsor Tawazun, the International Defence Exhibition and Conference (Idex) and Naval Defence Exhibition (Navdex) will take place at Abu Dhabi’s National Exhibition Centre from February 17 to 21.
The diplomatic community will play a significant part in the coordination of international delegations and senior visitors to Idex, Navdex and the Gulf Defence Conference, visiting ships to Navdex and the participation of national pavilions.
Idex 2011 saw over 1,060 visitors representing 52 countries, including 400 official delegates and 32 national pavilions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement