Tamkeen set for business quiz grand finale
Manama, December 10, 2012
The grand finale of the Tamkeen Business Quiz Show, founded and organised by FinMark Communications, will take place on December 11 at 7pm at Seef Mall, Bahrain.
The final round of the quiz features the four successful teams from industry quiz nights Takaful, Amthal, Benefit and Midalcable.
Representing the insurance, banking, technology and industrial sectors, the teams will engage in a final challenge that will test their knowledge of Bahrain, Bahraini businesses and each of these key industries that continue to make Bahrain a leading hub for business and finance in the region.
It will also test the teams’ knowledge and understanding of Tamkeen, the show’s title sponsor, and the many programmes and initiatives the organisation has in place for supporting Bahraini businesses. The teams will compete for a cash prize of BD1,000 ($2,659.5) in addition to other gifts.
In addition to the team challenges, audience members will also have the chance to answer questions for a chance to win prizes, a statement from the company said.
Also featuring as part of the evening’s entertainment will be a creative challenge, which will see each team present their industry and their industry’s contribution to the Kingdom and its citizens through song, dance or other activities.
The Second Annual Tamkeen Business Quiz Show has been supported by a significant group of leading private and public sector organisations including FinMark Communications, the founders and organisers; and Tamkeen, the title sponsor for the event.
Additional supporters include gold sponsor Bahrain National Holdings, silver sponsor GPIC and bronze sponsors Takaful and Chevron. Media sponsors of the event are Al Bilad newspaper and Daily Tribune. Technology Partners include Al Amthal, Promethean and Talking Pictures. Additional supporters include Design Grafix and Manama Printing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha
- Twelve dead in Qatar restaurant gas explosion