Idex 2013 sells out 95pc space
Abu Dhabi, November 18, 2012
The upcoming International Defence Exhibition and Conference (Idex) 2013 in Abu Dhabi, has sold out 95 per cent of available exhibition space, organisers said.
Idex will take place at Abu Dhabi’s National Exhibition Centre (Adnec) from the February 17 to 21, 2013.
According to the organising committee, the early sell out represents the highest demand demonstrated in the event’s two decade history.
“The strong demand from local and international exhibitors reinforces the growing importance of Idex,” said Saleh Almarzooqi, Idex director.
“Idex is a key forum for leading players in the defence industry to showcase the latest technologies and innovations. While benefiting from nearly 20 years of experience, the exhibition keeps its pioneering position in the defence industry though consistent development and proactive management as we work to match growing industry trends.
Our Unmanned Systems Area, bolstered country pavilions and enhanced second edition of Navdex will help ensure we remain amongst the world’s prominent joint defence exhibitions,’ he added.
The expo is organised by Adnec in coordination with the UAE Armed Forces GHQ and headline sponsor Tawazun. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role