Hansgrohe launches new mixer in UAE
Dubai, November 11, 2012
Germany’s Hansgrohe SE, the kitchen and bathroom specialist, has launched a new mixer solution in the UAE offering additional safety, comfort and ease of use in the bathroom.
The new Talis Care product range is ideal for the healthcare sector e.g., in care homes, hospitals, spa facilities, hospices, where there is a need for higher levels of comfort and safety, a statement said.
“At Hansgrohe SE, we are committed to developing innovative solutions for a wide range of applications that are both safe and easy to use, while being extremely durable. The new Talis Care and Ecostat Comfort Care products are specifically designed to cater for people with restricted freedom of movement which makes them suitable for the healthcare sector,” said Dirk Schilmoeller, area sales manager Mena, Hansgrohe SE.
Talis Care mixers feature an ergonomic design. The extra-long, angled operating lever can easily be controlled and requires minimum force. It moves easily, is located at a convenient height, and it can even be operated using elbows or forearms. Rounded shapes provide additional safety.
Sanitation products in this line ensure future-proof bathroom design and offer comfort for every generation. The Talis Care range for the wash basin consists of two single-lever mixers of different heights, ComfortZone 80 and ComfortZone 150, which cater for differing space requirements above the wash basin.
The range is complemented by a wall-mounted single-lever mixer, a mixer for the bath tub, and another model for the shower.
Elderly people, as well as those with certain illnesses, sometimes have difficulty judging temperatures correctly and therefore require special protection. Shower or bath tub mixers with complex controls often mean that a person only notices that something is wrong with the temperature when it is already too late.
Ensuring a pleasant pre-set temperature is handled by Ecostat Comfort Care. The thermostat mixer keeps the individually chosen temperature at a constant level throughout the shower or bath. It mixes hot and cold water so as to maintain the chosen temperature and it adjusts the hot/cold mix in the blink of an eye if there is a change in water pressure or temperature from the main supply.
To increase the temperature to more than 40 degrees Celsius, the user first has to deactivate the safety lock by pressing a button. The simple styling from Hansgrohe is also particularly easy to clean.
The slightly angled levers are an ergonomical fit, and their shape is easy and convenient to operate, even with soapy hands. In addition to effortless control, the coloured, easy-to-read markings make adjusting water volume and temperature user-friendly. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo