KFC Arabia top brand for Mena youth
Dubai, November 4, 2012
KFC Arabia has ranked high as the favoured brand among youths in the Mena region, with 12 per cent choosing it over other rivals such as McDonald’s (9 per cent), a report said.
KFC topped the list of overall favourite brands in the UAE, while also scoring highest among brands in the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) category with 24 per cent, according to the study conducted by market research firm AMRB and Teen Research Unlimited (TRU), a global leader in research.
Taking place across 37 countries, the TRU Global Teens syndicated study covered current and relevant information regarding teenagers (12-19 years old), divulging their values, lifestyles and favourite brands. The findings were compiled from the answers of 2,057 participants in the Mena region, 400 of which were conducted amongst UAE nationals.
KFC’s popularity continues to soar in the region as a result of strategic marketing campaigns that target today’s youth by tying up with their interests, the study said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy