Aveem launches new gourmet products
Dubai, October 21, 2012
Aveem Foods has launched a range of everyday gourmet products in the UAE, catering to the growing population of discerning consumers of gourmet produce in the region.
The new products include Aveem Sugar and House of Tudor Tea exclusively under Aveem.
“Aveem makes it its mission to seek out the very best products, searching the globe to give its customers a premium food experience. No destination is too far to find the perfect product, making Aveem a brand synonymous not just with food, but with eating luxuriously,” said Avinash Mirchandani, CEO, Aveem Group.
Aveem White Refined Sugar is made of crystal clear fine grains imported from the sugar fields of Brazil and is stocked at selected locations in the UAE, including Union Co-op and Al Maya supermarkets. Aveem’s sugar is highly sought after as it dissolves easily without leaving residue, a clear indicator of superior quality sugar, said a company statement.
Aveem Granulated Brown Sugar is of the finest quality and is also imported from Brazil. The tropical South American weather conditions, consisting of even sunlight and moisture are ideal for harvesting rich sugarcane and work together to ensure the purity and superiority of Aveem Brown Sugar, it said.
House of Tudor Tea is imported from Sri Lanka, the area known for producing the finest tea in the world and is exclusively distributed by Aveem Group in the UAE.
Aveem Foods offers discerning customers this high-grade potent tea with nourishing and digestive qualities, it said.
House of Tudor Tea is a valuable source of antioxidants and is available in a variety of rich and aromatic blends such as Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Big Leaf, Ceylon, and Green tea.
Jose Galan Extra Virgin Olive Oil is another exciting gourmet product soon to be launched in the UAE by the Aveem Group. Sourced from the world capital of olive oil Jaen, Spain, food-lovers who understand the importance of cooking with the finest ingredients will be delighted by this flavorsome Extra Virgin Olive Oil blend, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack