Seef Mall marks World Heart Day
Manama, September 30, 2012
Bahrain-based Seef Mall, a leading shopping and leisure destination, recently hosted an event in collaboration with the Ministry of Health to mark the World Heart Day.
The event, under the theme “One World, One Home, One Heart”, was attended by Sadiq Al Shehabi, Minister of Health.
He stressed the importance of World Heart Day, as it aims to increase awareness on the dangers of chronic heart diseases, and the best ways to prevent and decrease the chances of being affected.
Seef Mall visitors were offered free health checkups including blood sugar testing, blood pressure measure, as well as offering general medical advice during the event, which provided a platform for the general public to learn about dealing with and managing heart related problems. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced