Vogue Cafe to open in Dubai
Dubai, September 26, 2012
Conde Nast International, the publisher of Vogue magazine, will open its Vogue Cafe in Dubai by the end of the year, a report said.
The cafe, at the Dubai Mall, will be the company’s first such outlet in the Middle East, the AP report in Washington Post said.
Contemporary European food will be on the Vogue Cafe menu, but no alcohol will be served, an official said.
The publisher expects to open a bar based around GQ magazine in one of Dubai’s high-end hotels next year, the report said.
The publisher is partnering with a Dubai-based firm called Inspired Group on the cafe and the bar.
It is also considering opening cafes in Abu Dhabi and Kuwait City, the official was quoted a saying.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract
- Metito announces big global expansion, mulls IPO
- Saudi AAGH group tops Forbes ranking
- GCC ‘stepping up security co-operation’