Vogue Cafe to open in Dubai
Dubai, September 26, 2012
Conde Nast International, the publisher of Vogue magazine, will open its Vogue Cafe in Dubai by the end of the year, a report said.
The cafe, at the Dubai Mall, will be the company’s first such outlet in the Middle East, the AP report in Washington Post said.
Contemporary European food will be on the Vogue Cafe menu, but no alcohol will be served, an official said.
The publisher expects to open a bar based around GQ magazine in one of Dubai’s high-end hotels next year, the report said.
The publisher is partnering with a Dubai-based firm called Inspired Group on the cafe and the bar.
It is also considering opening cafes in Abu Dhabi and Kuwait City, the official was quoted a saying.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens