Iraq issues tender to buy 50,000 T sugar
Baghdad, September 13, 2012
Iraq has issued a tender to buy 50,000 tonnes of sugar from Brazil, Europe, and the UAE, a statement by Iraqi trade ministry said on Thursday.
The tender is open until September 24 and offers must be valid until September 28, the statement said. – Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm