Al Ain Dairy wins 'Superbrand' status
Dubai, June 24, 2012
Al Ain Dairy, a leading dairy producer in the UAE, said it has been awarded UAE 'Superbrand' status by a council comprising industry experts and practitioners in recognition of its efforts to deliver quality, variety and value to customers.
It is a fitting tribute and achievement to Al Ain Dairy which has been chosen among only 55 brands to be awarded a 'Superbrand' status out of a total of 1281 brands, said its top official.
The “Superbrands” is an independent authority and arbiter of branding excellence committed to paying tribute to exceptional brands in the UAE and around the world.
The award also promotes the discipline of branding, and relies on a panel of industry experts to score brands on a variety of parameters such as products portfolio, quality, market dominance, longevity, good will, customer loyalty and market acceptance.
On the achievement, CEO Abdulah Saif Al Darmaki said, "The 'Superbrand' status not only underscores Al Ain Dairy’s efforts to deliver quality, variety and value, it also reinforces our ongoing success in the region as we deliver more innovative products."
"The UAE’s favorite milk brand enjoys tremendous support from its customers and respect from industry peers," he observed.
Darmaki said the award was extremely special for the company as it had celebrated its 30 year milestone just last year.
"This year has so far been another award winning year for the company which has also received a string of credible awards for innovation and quality; this is essentially a well-deserved endorsement, and a true testament to our ongoing efforts to cater to the ever changing needs of our customers," he stated.
"Our achievements are also a reflection of the trust that our customers have in our products," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack