Dorma launches new easy action door closer
Dubai, May 20, 2012
Dorma has introduced a new easy action sliding door closer that comes with a built-in “heart” to ensure that the door can be opened with ease.
Bearing the IBU stamp for environmental sustainability, the TS 93 features Dorma’s pioneering heart shaped cam technology which cuts the effort required to open the door to half that required by conventional rack-and-pinion solutions, a statement said.
“Even hefty smoke- and fire-resistant doors can be opened with ease by children and older people,” it said.
The multi-functional system features an integrated smoke detector and electro-mechanical hold-open, making it an ideal solution for a wide variety of fire-door applications. The product’s standard back-check feature restrains the door from a sudden bang, thereby protecting both the door and wall from any damage, it said.
The metals used in the overhead door closer are 100 per cent recyclable, it said.
The series comprises a modular design which enables just a few door closer models to be combined with a number of different slide channels to meet virtually every conceivable functional requirement from 1.6 meters wide to as narrow as 60 cm, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement