ME debut for top Italian lighting products
Manama, April 25, 2012
Electrical wholesaler Al Bait chose to use gulfInteriors to showcase the latest in light emitting diode (LED) technology from Italian specialists iGuzzini.
The iGuzzini new range was first unveiled at a trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, last week and it is now being launched in Bahrain and the Middle East.
Al Bait, in partnership with the Italian firm, is launching a showroom in Bahrain to exclusively promote the high quality designed lighting products.
"This is our second time at gulfInteriors," said Al Bait owner Shaikh Ali A R Al Khalifa.
"At the last event, we showcased a wide range of the products we distribute but this year to launch these remarkable light products in Bahrain, we chose to dedicate our stand exclusively to these new iGuzzini designer products that have arrived in the Middle East," he added.
He said the LED technology meant that the lights produced a lot less heat and used less electricity.
"The last time we came to gulfInteriors it was very successful for us and we are already doing business this year," he said. "It is good to be here and to see people doing business," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm