ME debut for top Italian lighting products
Manama, April 25, 2012
Electrical wholesaler Al Bait chose to use gulfInteriors to showcase the latest in light emitting diode (LED) technology from Italian specialists iGuzzini.
The iGuzzini new range was first unveiled at a trade show in Frankfurt, Germany, last week and it is now being launched in Bahrain and the Middle East.
Al Bait, in partnership with the Italian firm, is launching a showroom in Bahrain to exclusively promote the high quality designed lighting products.
"This is our second time at gulfInteriors," said Al Bait owner Shaikh Ali A R Al Khalifa.
"At the last event, we showcased a wide range of the products we distribute but this year to launch these remarkable light products in Bahrain, we chose to dedicate our stand exclusively to these new iGuzzini designer products that have arrived in the Middle East," he added.
He said the LED technology meant that the lights produced a lot less heat and used less electricity.
"The last time we came to gulfInteriors it was very successful for us and we are already doing business this year," he said. "It is good to be here and to see people doing business," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain