Ferrari World shows off MICE capability
Abu Dhabi, March 29, 2012
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the largest indoor theme park in the world, conducted an orientation of its corporate capabilities to international buyers at the Gulf Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings (GIBTM) Exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
A total of 175 hosted buyers from around the world were taken on a tour of the park’s inspiring meetings and event space alongside the park’s iconic attractions, and were given a presentation on the creative activation tactics they could use to create memorable events.
“When any MICE professional steps foot in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the opportunities to be innovative become immediately obvious. This was a great way for us to show decision makers from around the world the space, attractions and opportunities they have to play with to create an unforgettable event,” said Raquel Lopez, director of Marketing & Sales, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi.
“Our visitors toured some of Abu Dhabi’s biggest MICE and touristic attractions today so it was a great way to bring their Abu Dhabi day out to a close. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the perfect location to combine work and leisure in an inspirational setting and our visitors definitely got a first-hand feel of ways in which they can give their events a winning edge,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course