Xerox technology wins print awards
Dubai, March 5, 2012
Customers of Xerox, the leading document management company, recently won awards under the Digital print category at the Dubai International Print Awards 2012.
Xerox Emirates customers such as Digital Office, Print Outs, IMC, Modern Printing Press and Zabeel Printing Press all won various awards with the use of Xerox technology.
The awards recognize companies that are industry experts in their respective fields with the most innovative technologies.
“Our awards reflect the capability and dedication of the Digital Office team and the strength of our partnership with Xerox Emirates. Through Xerox’s market-leading business development support we’ve developed new products and applications that our customers love,” said Faisal Iqbal, general manager for Digital Office. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation