Focus on Abu Dhabi security capabilities at show
Abu Dhabi, February 16, 2012
The advanced capabilities of Abu Dhabi in supporting major security-related projects will be highlighted at a major event in Abu Dhabi next month.
Tawazun Holding, a strategic investment holding company focused on defence and specialised manufacturing, will underscore Abu Dhabi’s rise as centre of manufacturing excellence at the 3rd International Security & National Resilience (ISNR) Exhibition & Conference, to be held from March 19 to 21, 2012 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
The event will feature the region’s top homeland security (HLS) players and decision makers, a statement said.
A study by the Homeland Security Research Corporation has approximated global HLS outlay to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5 per cent from $68 billion in 2008 to $295 billion in 2018, it said.
The private sector HLS market can look to a solid CAGR of between 7 and 8 per cent to $25.4 billion during this period. Developments such as regional unrest will drive up these figures even further, which is why Tawazun – a strategic partner of ISNR Abu Dhabi 2012 – is fully supporting regional and global forums to assess and set directions for the world’s evolving HLS landscape, said the statement.
Tawazun Holding emphasized Abu Dhabi’s initiative to develop and promote advanced HLS solutions to capitalise on its strategic geographic location, vast resources and rapidly expanding manufacturing capabilities.
ISNR Abu Dhabi 2012 presents an excellent opportunity for Tawazun to introduce a global audience to the HLS offerings of the company and to explain its role in the growth of the local and national HLS infrastructure, it said.
“The UAE is one of the fastest growing HLS markets in the world, so its capital is a fitting platform for discussing the global HLS environments. ISNR Abu Dhabi 2012 will provide valuable insights on worldwide HLS trends, requirements and issues and how they affect the Middle East,” said Mohamad Bader-Eddin, show director, Reed Exhibitions Middle East.
Established in 2007 as a fully owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi’s Offset Program Bureau, Tawazun Holding aims to develop profitable ventures via industrial partnerships and strategic investments to enhance Abu Dhabi’s industrial manufacturing expertise specifically in defense and security manufacturing and manufacturing technology. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’