Hansgrohe equips top Abu Dhabi hotel
Dubai, February 8, 2012
Germany-based Hansgrohe AG has equipped the five-star Hyatt Capital Gate Hotel Abu Dhabi with one of its prominent designer bathroom lines – the luxurious Axor Citterio range.
“Due to the unusual shape of the Capital Gate building and the fact that it leans by a record-breaking 18 degrees, each room is unique in shape and size,” said Dirk Schilmoeller, marketing manager Middle East & Africa, Hansgrohe AG.
“Axor Citterio, which is part of our designer range Axor, complements this with the collection’s individuality and exclusivity.”
Axor Citterio, a classic collection developed in cooperation with top designer and architect Antonio Citterio, has been fitted in the bathrooms in Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi’s 189 luxury guestrooms and suites.
The mixers in the collection are intricately designed to play out the contrasting interaction of an array of square and curved shapes, a statement said.
These features can be found in all mixer versions – from the single lever mixer to the classic 3-hole mixer, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse