Epson offers 3D projectors for home cinema
Dubai, November 28, 2011
Epson has launched its latest range of high-definition 3D projectors with easy-to-use features including full HD wireless connectivity designed to offer a new experience in home cinema.
The new projectors EH-TW6000 and EH-TW6000W produce the brightest 3D images available on the market and are helping the company explore a new dimension in home cinema, a statement said.
These projectors featuring Epson’s LCD technology also offer high quality 2D images, it added.
Epson’s luminance enhancement technology creates 3D content that is noticeably brighter than other full HD 3D home cinema projectors.
By doubling the refresh rate from 240Hz to 480Hz, the blackout period between left and right eye images is dramatically reduced. This allows users to see a brighter 3D image that is more comfortable to watch.
“Our new projectors support a wide range of current 3D sources, ensuring there is a large catalogue of films and programmes available for viewers to watch, while remaining the best for home cinema projectors with superior image clarity and accurate colour reproduction,” said Khalil El-Dalu, general manager, Epson Middle East.
“We believe that the Middle East market in particular holds tremendous potential for this product category,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan