Lenovo, Intel award scholarships
Dubai, November 24, 2011
Lenovo and Intel Corporation awarded three lucky winners Dh35,000 ($9,530.31) each towards their children’s tuition fees, as part of its ‘Back to School Campaign’.
The winners Yehia Ahmed, Irfan Khan, and Khemraz Seesurd were presented with the grants, a statement from the company said.
The ‘Back to School Campaign’, launched in September, enabled any member of the public who purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad laptop, to enter the ‘scratch & win’ competition and raffle draw to win one of three scholarships.
The laptop is powered by 2nd Generation Intel Core processer with Turbo Boost Technology, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm