Imdaad takes part in green programme
Dubai, October 24, 2011
Imdaad, along with Dubai Municipality, has conducted an exclusive presentation about recycling and environmental issues during the recent launch of Clean Up the World 2011, in Dubai.
The event, an annual programme that takes place in different parts of the world, was organised this year under the theme ‘Our Place...Our Planet...Our Responsibility’, a statement from one of the leading provider of integrated facilities management solutions in the UAE said.
Imdaad provided materials about recycling through the Be'ati magazine, an environmental publication targeting students, screened a video presentation about environmental issues, and taught the students about the importance of environmental stewardship.
Mahmood Rasheed, COO, Imdaad, said: “Protecting and conserving the environment is a lifelong commitment of Imdaad and an integral part of our business philosophy. We are therefore pleased to support and contribute to the success of the Clean Up the World movement in Dubai.”
“Imdaad will continue to leverage our expertise and experience as a leading advocate of environmental stewardship and as an industry leader in the field of facilities management to provide relevant technical support and know-how to the campaign,” he said.
The company’s representative to the event led by Rasheed, joined Dubai Municipality officials and other participants in signing a pledge to protect the earth for the sake of the present and future generations. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy