Kempinski Bahrain completes 1 month
Manama, October 12, 2011
Bahrain’s newest luxury five-star destination, Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre, has completed a first month of successful operations since its opening in early September.
“After just over a month in operation, we have a significant following of guests who frequent our dining outlets for business or leisure,” said Stephan Kaminski, general manager, Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre.
“T-Spoon has gained popularity amongst guests who share an indulgence of delicious handcrafted cakes and pastries accompanied by a rich selection of teas and coffees with friends and family. Saveur is widely appreciated for its extensive a la carte menu and open live cooking stations.”
“In addition, having an enviable location connected to the island’s largest shopping destination, has worked in our favour attracting both local shoppers with our diverse culinary portfolio and international guests with our personalised service and luxurious guest facilities. We are looking forward to building on this success and to celebrate more achievements in the near future,” added Kaminski.
The hotel has welcomed both local and international travellers as guests of the 5-star hotel with occupancy to date above predicted levels, a statement said.
Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre is home to eight dining options and showcases a total of 460 guest rooms and 79 suites within the hotels two unique towers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm