Kempinski Bahrain completes 1 month
Manama, October 12, 2011
Bahrain’s newest luxury five-star destination, Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre, has completed a first month of successful operations since its opening in early September.
“After just over a month in operation, we have a significant following of guests who frequent our dining outlets for business or leisure,” said Stephan Kaminski, general manager, Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre.
“T-Spoon has gained popularity amongst guests who share an indulgence of delicious handcrafted cakes and pastries accompanied by a rich selection of teas and coffees with friends and family. Saveur is widely appreciated for its extensive a la carte menu and open live cooking stations.”
“In addition, having an enviable location connected to the island’s largest shopping destination, has worked in our favour attracting both local shoppers with our diverse culinary portfolio and international guests with our personalised service and luxurious guest facilities. We are looking forward to building on this success and to celebrate more achievements in the near future,” added Kaminski.
The hotel has welcomed both local and international travellers as guests of the 5-star hotel with occupancy to date above predicted levels, a statement said.
Kempinski Grand & Ixir Hotel Bahrain City Centre is home to eight dining options and showcases a total of 460 guest rooms and 79 suites within the hotels two unique towers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course