Denim Day to encourage jeans donations
Dubai, October 12, 2011
The Mall of Emirates will accept used jeans donations for charity during the World of Fashion, on October 14, also known as Denim Day.
Donors will be rewarded with a cupcake from Kitsch, a statement from the event organiser said.
Denim Day is a campaign hosted by the mall in support of Red Crescent.
All jeans donations will be repurposed and distributed for various humanitarian causes in the UAE and across the region, the statement said.
Salsa Jeans and Rado watches will showcase its latest trends on the catwalk in the evening. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm