Denim Day to encourage jeans donations
Dubai, October 12, 2011
The Mall of Emirates will accept used jeans donations for charity during the World of Fashion, on October 14, also known as Denim Day.
Donors will be rewarded with a cupcake from Kitsch, a statement from the event organiser said.
Denim Day is a campaign hosted by the mall in support of Red Crescent.
All jeans donations will be repurposed and distributed for various humanitarian causes in the UAE and across the region, the statement said.
Salsa Jeans and Rado watches will showcase its latest trends on the catwalk in the evening. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan