Bahrain sets up poll media centre
Manama, September 21, 2011
Bahrain’s Information Affairs Authority (IAA) has set up a media centre for local and foreign journalists to cover parliament by-elections on Saturday.
The media centre is at Isa Cultural Centre, Juffair, and is expected to be open on Thursday.
IAA staff will be present at the centre to arrange interviews with candidates and top officials, said a spokesman.
The announcements of final results and Press conferences will be held at the centre. Journalists accredited by IAA are the only ones allowed access in the centre, said the spokesman. – TradeArabia News Centre
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan