Bahrain sets up poll media centre
Manama, September 21, 2011
Bahrain’s Information Affairs Authority (IAA) has set up a media centre for local and foreign journalists to cover parliament by-elections on Saturday.
The media centre is at Isa Cultural Centre, Juffair, and is expected to be open on Thursday.
IAA staff will be present at the centre to arrange interviews with candidates and top officials, said a spokesman.
The announcements of final results and Press conferences will be held at the centre. Journalists accredited by IAA are the only ones allowed access in the centre, said the spokesman. – TradeArabia News Centre
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm