Epson unveils 3-in-1 POS device
Dubai, September 5, 2011
Epson, a global imaging and innovation leader, has strengthened its point of service (POS) range in the Middle East region with the launch of the TM-H6000IV.
The new product is a combination of greyscale receipt printing, slip printing and cheque processing in one compact device with a low total cost of ownership (TCO), said the company in a statement.
Building on the success of the TM-H6000III, the TM-H6000IV features improved power efficiency and reduced paper usage to help retailers lower their overheads.
It’s designed to keep administrators satisfied too, with a new remote management feature, easy installation and two interfaces onboard, the statement said.
Epson ME general manager Khalil El-Dalu said: "There is a growing need for more powerful POS capabilities in the Middle East as business enterprises in the region seek to capitalise on the latest technological advances to enhance business performance."
Epson, he said, has developed and introduced the TM-H6000IV to address this emerging demand.
"Among its new features, the TM-H6000IV offers a new remote management functionality that saves time and helps simplify network management," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village