Epson unveils 3-in-1 POS device
Dubai, September 5, 2011
Epson, a global imaging and innovation leader, has strengthened its point of service (POS) range in the Middle East region with the launch of the TM-H6000IV.
The new product is a combination of greyscale receipt printing, slip printing and cheque processing in one compact device with a low total cost of ownership (TCO), said the company in a statement.
Building on the success of the TM-H6000III, the TM-H6000IV features improved power efficiency and reduced paper usage to help retailers lower their overheads.
It’s designed to keep administrators satisfied too, with a new remote management feature, easy installation and two interfaces onboard, the statement said.
Epson ME general manager Khalil El-Dalu said: "There is a growing need for more powerful POS capabilities in the Middle East as business enterprises in the region seek to capitalise on the latest technological advances to enhance business performance."
Epson, he said, has developed and introduced the TM-H6000IV to address this emerging demand.
"Among its new features, the TM-H6000IV offers a new remote management functionality that saves time and helps simplify network management," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm