KPMG opportunities for Bahraini auditors
Bahrain, August 22, 2011
Two Bahraini audit professionals, Hisham Jamsheer and Ali Al Maqabi, are going on an international assignment to KPMG in the US.
KPMG is one of the largest global professional services firm.
The program, which is a part of Jassim Fakhro professional development fund and KPMG’s global mobility, aims to enrich the lives of the people who are placed abroad whilst expanding KPMG’s global capabilities.
Jamal Fakhro, KPMG managing partner, said: “The program offers an outstanding opportunity for young professionals to broaden their horizons, meet new people, discover new ways of working, and experience life in a completely different culture.”
“This program encourages our bright professionals to develop the skill set, international experience, global client knowledge, and build key networks necessary to service global clients and the firm”, he said.
During this program the young professionals will be working in KPMG’s New York and Dallas office for a period of 18 months, it said.
Since the inception of the fund in 2001, 10 Bahraini employees have been on secondment in KPMG UK and US offices. The fund provides full scholarships to Bahraini graduates interested in pursuing their professional qualifications in Finance and Accounting, so far the fund has sponsored more than 40 Bahraini Students. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn