1,000 cars donated to Jeddah flood victims
Jeddah, August 17, 2011
A total of 1,000 cars and 10,000 household items were distributed to Jeddah’s flood victims at ceremony held at the Hilton Hotel, Jeddah.
The event was held under the patronage of Prince Khalid Al Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of the Makkah Province, and in the presence of Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, chairman of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation.
The charities that assisted in the donation of the relief aid to the victims include World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), Al Bir Association, Al Faisaliya Women's Charity, Alahya Centers and the Women’s Charity Association and Almustawda’ Alkahiri. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers