1,000 cars donated to Jeddah flood victims
Jeddah, August 17, 2011
A total of 1,000 cars and 10,000 household items were distributed to Jeddah’s flood victims at ceremony held at the Hilton Hotel, Jeddah.
The event was held under the patronage of Prince Khalid Al Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of the Makkah Province, and in the presence of Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, chairman of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation.
The charities that assisted in the donation of the relief aid to the victims include World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), Al Bir Association, Al Faisaliya Women's Charity, Alahya Centers and the Women’s Charity Association and Almustawda’ Alkahiri. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Qatar 'interested in Eurofighter, Rafale jets'
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan