Kanoo Group to mark Ramadan
Dubai, August 11, 2011
The Kanoo Group, a UAE-based diversified business conglomerate, will hold its annual group Iftar today (August 11), which will bring together most of the company staff from all divisions.
“This heart-warming event that we have been holding since 2002 strengthens our solidarity and coherence with our co-staff members of different nationalities. We hope today will reaffirm the strong team relations we shared with our colleagues,” said Ali Islim, head of Marketing Team, who organised the Iftar at Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana Dubai.
The company also organises similar functions with its various divisions across UAE and main offices in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Oman, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs