Kanoo Group to mark Ramadan
Dubai, August 11, 2011
The Kanoo Group, a UAE-based diversified business conglomerate, will hold its annual group Iftar today (August 11), which will bring together most of the company staff from all divisions.
“This heart-warming event that we have been holding since 2002 strengthens our solidarity and coherence with our co-staff members of different nationalities. We hope today will reaffirm the strong team relations we shared with our colleagues,” said Ali Islim, head of Marketing Team, who organised the Iftar at Burjuman Arjaan by Rotana Dubai.
The company also organises similar functions with its various divisions across UAE and main offices in Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Oman, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm