RAK Ceramics named UAE Superbrand
Dubai, July 12, 2011
RAK Ceramics, a leading ceramic tiles and bathware manufacturing company, has been named a UAE Superbrand in 2011, earning the distinction for the third consecutive year.
The Superbrands Council, an independent authority and the world's largest independent brand arbiter, presented the award to Ras Al Khaimah-based RAK Ceramics at an event held yesterday (July 11) at InterContinental Hotel, Dubai Festival City.
"It has always been our commitment to maintain the highest standards of quality and excellence across all our operations, particularly in upholding our reputation as a brand leader across global markets,” said Dr Khater Massaad, CEO, RAK Ceramics.
“We are pleased therefore that the Superbrands Council has reaffirmed the success of our efforts by conferring the UAE Superbrand award for the third year in succession.”
“RAK Ceramics will continue to pursue its proactive approach to addressing existing and emerging market demands and to ensure total customer satisfaction. This distinction will surely give us greater motivation to reach new heights of success and establish new quality benchmarks in the global ceramic tile and bathware industry,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy