'Disney Camp Rock the Musical' in Dubai
Dubai, June 13, 2011
Popular Productions, a leading theatrical producers in the region, will present the Middle East premiere of “Disney Camp Rock the Musical” in Dubai next month.
The show, an official event of Dubai Summer Surprises 2011, will be held at the First Group Theatre, Madinat Jumeirah, from July 11 to 16.
The show is a stage version of the hit Disney Channel Original Movie “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam”.
The show features a cast of some of the West End’s best performers who have performed in international hits such as Fame, Blood Brothers, Sweet Charity, High School Musical and Hairspray alongside Dubai’s hottest upcoming talent.
This includes heartthrob Liam Doyle who will play the lead role of Shane Gray who recently starred as “Link Larkin” in the smash hit UK National Tour of “Hairspray”. He won the UK National Television 'search for Disney’s Troy Bolton' and subsequently toured the country in “Disney's High School Musical 2 On Stage”.
The first night is Dh120 per ticket and all other performances are Dh150 per ticket.
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha
- Twelve dead in Qatar restaurant gas explosion