Abu Dhabi Media names new CEO
Abu Dhabi, June 8, 2011
Abu Dhabi Media (ADM), a leading media organization in the Middle East, has appointed Malcolm Wall as chief executive officer with effect from September 1.
Malcolm Wall is the former chief executive for content of Virgin Media, where he ran their television business, the Virgin Media portal and the three television channel groups.
He is a founding director of Redshift Strategy, a leading advisory group in Media.
“Malcolm is a heavy hitter we are delighted to have attracted to ADM. He brings a wealth of senior operational experience in advertising sales, broadcasting and content. He has worked globally within the print, research and news distribution sectors,” said Mohamed Mubarak Al Mazrouie, chairman of Abu Dhabi Media.
“We are confident that he will take Abu Dhabi Media to a new level, maximizing our potential commercially and in public service excellence.”
Wall said: “It is rare to find a company with the Vision of Abu Dhabi Media, together with the resources and Board commitment to deliver it. I am excited about the prospects for ADM’s existing businesses, and the new opportunities serving our local audiences and the region.”
Abu Dhabi Media manages more than 20 market-leading brands across free and pay television, radio, publishing, digital media, games, feature films, music, digital signage, outside broadcast/production, and printing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex