Ghesa to exhibit at Cityscape Jeddah
Jeddah, June 6, 2011
Ghesa Lumat, a leading engineering company, will take part at the upcoming Cityscape Jeddah, the premier real estate event for the GCC market.
The second edition of Cityscape Jeddah will be held from June 11 to 13 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums & Events.
This year, Ghesa Lumat will present its “Value Engineering” concept, which allows clients to reduce the costs of their water features projects up to 40 per cent, it said in a statement.
Ghesa Lumat’s value engineering motivates developers and contractors to re-examine existing water features projects thereby reducing costs without jeopardising the overall quality and design features, it added.
The value engineering solutions have already been used in projects such as City of Dreams in Macau or Sheraton Park in Doha where the clients have reduced their costs averagely in 35 per cent, according to the statement.
The concept was also used at the Princess Norah University in Riyadh, where Ghesa Lumat cut the costs by 37.5 per cent. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm