Barney returns to Dubai with new musical
Dubai, May 29, 2011
Barney, the fun loving purple dinosaur, is coming back to Dubai with an all-new musical titled Barney’s Space Adventures.
To be held from June 2 to 4 at Airport Expo Dubai, the musical is presented by the Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment and features Barney and his friends BJ, Baby Bop, and Cousin Riff.
While two shows will be held on Thursday at 3pm and 6pm, Friday and Saturday will have three shows at 11am, 3pm, and 6pm.
Tickets are available online at Virgin Megastore, TimeOut Tickets, Box Office Middle East, and ticketingco.com. Tickets are also available across malls and retail stores. For a full list of ticket sale counters, please visit www.dubaicalendar.ae.
Barney’s Space Adventures is an eighty-minute show where Barney and his friends head on an exciting adventure aboard a spaceship to The Perfectly Purple Planet, inhabited by friendly and colourful space people. The king and queen of the Purple Kingdom hold a grand ball to celebrate Barney's love of all children across all galaxies.
Starring a cast of 14, Barney’s Space Adventures is a delightful and entertaining musical show that brings an imaginative story to life, a statement said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo