Jotun opens new Saudi offices
Riyadh, May 15, 2011
Jotun Paints, one of the world’s leading producers of paints and coatings, has opened its new offices in Bilda Mall, Riyadh.
The new offices will act as the company’s sales, marketing and administrative office and also house the protective marine and powder functions.
Jotun Saudia has a total of over 2 environmental friendly factories in key locations like Yanbu and Jeddah. The company’s new offices are located within accessible distance to the warehouse and CSD, and maintains a fully computerized set-up, which is equipped with the latest communication software that allows them 24/7 seamless connection to the Jotun global network. Jotun’s warehousing and customer service department (CSD) facilities will still be based in its old facility in Solay, Riyadh.
“The opening of our new Jotun offices in Saudi Arabia shows the continued business growth that we are enjoying in the country and also marks our commitment to better serve our growing customer base,” said Kjell Gundersen, managing director, Jotun Saudia.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement