Jotun unveils colour measurement service
Riyadh, April 20, 2011
Jotun Paints, one of the world’s leading producers of paints and coatings, has introduced a new colour measurement service in Saudi Arabia.
The ‘Color Eye’ is a handy and portable device that can provide accurate colour measurements and exact shade definition.
The new tool, which is highly recommended for Jotun dealers, distributors and professionals in the design and decorative segment like architects and interior designers, can measure up to four colours simultaneously and is backed by an extensive colour database.
The ‘Color Eye’ can take 27 colour-accurate images in less than one second. The images are taken from three different angles that search for the best matching colour from its database. Users can widely benefit from the tool - from measuring interior and exterior surfaces to harmonising, rendering and matching colours.
The handy tool also provides its users with key information like Jotun name, number and NCS number of the colour being measured.
“The ‘Color Eye’ tool is a new service and product that Jotun is offering for the first time to our customers in Saudi Arabia,” said Faisal Karim, marketing manager, Jotun Saudia Co.
“The ‘Color Eye’ is only one of the many new products and services that we will be offering to our customers this year.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement