Jotun launches exterior paint in Kuwait
Dubai, March 10, 2011
Jotun Paints, a leading producer of paints and coatings, has launched ‘Jotashield Extreme’, a superior exterior paint product in Kuwait.
‘Jotashield Extreme’ uses a revolutionary pigment - binder technology that allows consumers to also select darker shades of colours, and still achieve thermal indoor comfort and a longer-lasting finish with superior exterior protection at a competitive price.
‘Jotashield Extreme’ offers twice the heat reflective capabilities of ordinary exterior paint. It provides protection against ultraviolet and near infra-red heat, thus significantly reducing indoor and surface temperatures and consequently driving down energy consumption. It lessens the ‘Urban Heat Island’ (UHI) effect and features anti-carbonation properties that protect it against chalking, flaking and peeling.
The multicolour-tintable ‘Jotashield Extreme’ has low dirt pickup, exceeds GS-11 standards for paint, and comes with a 10-year performance guarantee.
“‘Jotashield Extreme’ exemplifies our corporate commitment to improving the environment and we hope that this and other products will inspire others to adopt a more eco-friendly approach to business,” stated Per Olav Ramstad, regional marketing director, Jotun Paints.
‘Jotashield Extreme’ has been subjected to stronger external tests from third party independent testing authorities, and tests have shown that structures treated with ‘Jotashield Extreme’ is between 2 and 7 degree centigrade cooler than those applied with normal paint.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse