Saudi fashion house to mark Women’s Day
Jeddah, March 8, 2011
Saudi Arabia-based Femi9, a leading fashion house with stores throughout the Arab world, is implementing a campaign honor women’s vital role in society as part of it celebrations to mark the International Women’s Day.
Titled Women’s Appreciation Month, the initiative will take place between April 2 and 30.
“With this campaign we aim to express our appreciation of every woman around us and remind people of the great role that women play in our lives,” said Eyad Abdullah Mashat, founder and CEO of Femi9.
“The campaign will place emphasis on Islamic teachings and remind everyone that our Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, said: Treat women with honor and respect since they are your partners.”
“We recognize that women are our partners in evolution and we do not underestimate her great role in raising tomorrow’s leaders,” he added.
Femi9 is launching the campaign at a press conference that will be attended by women who hold leading positions in society and business.
Mashat continued: “The era of The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz, is described as the most flourishing in the Kingdom’s history and is witnessing women playing a greater role in the nation’s development.”
“In support of this, Femi9 wishes to send every woman a thank you in appreciation of her role in our lives,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn