Dorma launches interiors division in Dubai
Dubai, March 1, 2011
Germany-based Dorma, a premium access solutions and services provider, has launched its interior division in Dubai, foraying into complete turnkey interior solutions for corporates from design to installation support.
Located at the Armani/Prive, Dorma Interiors Division is the first company to introduce this novel concept in the Middle East by offering one-stop solution spanning its wide range of products ranging from swing solutions, sliding solutions, internal door accessories, fixed partition solutions and shower accessories solutions, a statement said.
The new offering from Dorma Interiors division is ideal for design community, architects and fit –out companies in design, estimation & installation while executing the project.
“The rollout of the new division has come at a better time; especially since the economy is starting to show signs of rebound,” said Ben Shaw, managing director, Dorma Gulf.
“Businesses are starting to spend again on services which are essential for their growth and market efforts. The new division aims to provide an up-market shopping experience for interior segment in the Middle East. We are the first firms to offer this to our customer, which is what sets us apart from the rest."
“The new Interiors division will highlight the importance of interiors and create an environment that blends distinctive elements with strong visual continuity and impeccable detailing for all interior needs,” he added.
Nassim Abu Yousef, head of regional glass division at Dorma Gulf, said: “We at Dorma identified the market demand for comprehensive solutions and worked on a concept to bridge the gap that would align with Dorma’s core service, now it’s part of the history.”
“With the launch of the Interior Division, Dorma now brings forth most comprehensive innovative and individual solutions for interior applications which combine functionality with design excellence facilitating spatial efficiency, flexibility, comfort and style.”
Further to the launch Dorma Interior has introduced an interactive DVD for the benefit of the design community with an objective to provide integrated solutions in sync with aesthetics and operations.
The concept is available in a virtual format enabling interior professionals to interact and experience with the Dorma products and results.
Dorma has also announced the launch of a design contest to design its first showroom of Dorma Interior Services Division. The Dorma Inner City Showroom Design Contest is scheduled to run from March 31 to June 20.
The Dorma Interior showroom is scheduled to open by end of 2011, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha