UK firm to launch key device at Idex
Abu Dhabi, February 6, 2011
BCB International, the UK-based survival equipment specialist, is set to unveil its key device Sandbagger at the upcoming International Defence Exhibition and Conference (IDEX) in Abu Dhabi.
The largest defence and security event in the Mena region, Idex will run from February 20 to 24.
The BCB Sandbagger is a device that allows sandbag defenses to be put up in less time because it can fill 480 bags per hour, the British firm said in a statement.
It allows many more sandbags to be filled per man-hour, thereby allowing fewer personnel to fill a larger number of sandbags more quickly and helping to protect against blasts and bullets.
Because the BCB Sandbagger is collapsable and can be erected in seconds, it speeds up transportation, storage and filling in the “field” where the sandbags are needed. It can be used with all types of sandbags.
Paul Ames, BCB International’s Middle East sales manager said: "Sandbags are essential for protection against blasts and bullets. Our Sandbagger is a simple and immediate solution."
"Its wide mouth hopper combined with the unique twin bag slide system, allows one person to fill two bags at once. Our Sandbagger will help speed up protection by enabling users to fill sandbags quickly, right where they need them the most," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers