Capital Club hosts lunch for VIPs
Manama, January 26, 2011
Capital Club, Bahrain’s premier private business club, recently hosted a lunch for senior figures in the region, honouring Shaukat Aziz, former Prime Minister of Pakistan, during his visit to the kingdom.
The guests included Adnan Yousif, president & chief executive of Al Baraka Islamic Bank, Mohammed Al Shrooqi, president of Gulf Business, Investcorp Bank, Tariq M Kazim, deputy general manager - support services and overseas branches (Pakistan) of Al Baraka Islamic Bank, Raza Jafar, managing director of Enshaa and chairman of Signature Clubs International; Guy Guillemard, chief executive of Signature Clubs International and Mohammed Islam, chief operating officer of Signature Clubs International.
Bill Loveday, general manager of Capital Club Bahrain attended the exclusive lunch to discuss a variety of issues.
The Capital Club regularly hosts social and business gatherings to facilitate networking among members and to foster an environment of learning from some of the region’s most respected leaders.
The Capital Club was also recently the base for the International Media Centre hosted by the Information Affairs Authority, providing a range of state-of-the-art facilities for the international media covering the Bahrain Parliamentary and Municipal elections. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan