Jotun brings premium paint range to Bahrain
Manama, November 1, 2010
Jotun Paints has announced the launch of its latest premium paint range ‘Lady Effects’ in Bahrain.
Under the company’s ‘Lady’ brand, the new line offers better finish and new interior effects, which allows customers to be more artistic in selecting the colours to complement their lifestyles and personalities.
Jotun has formulated a new product line that can create unique effects, such as shimmering wall finish, which can be achieved using ‘Lady Effects Pearl’; and illusion of colour movement with silver sparkles, golden sparkles, and golden base through ‘Lady Effects Metallic’.
The range also includes ‘Lady Effects Glaze’, an oil based glaze suitable for painting techniques such as colour washing, glazing, sponging, marbling, flame, ragging and other types of innovative finishes; and ‘Lady Effects Stucco Antica’, which creates attractive marble effects on interiors.
“we have developed ‘Lady Effects’ to offer customers in Bahrain the opportunity to use their homes as the canvas where they can showcase their personality and preferences. As a market leader, we deem it important for us to continue coming up with avant-garde offerings that create standards and trends in the market,” stated Shafique Siddiqui, country manager, Jotun Paints.
In addition to its unique finish, ‘Lady Effects Pearl’ paints are also formulated to give more sheen in just two coats, effectively reducing both application time and cost.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan