Afamia Rotana appoints key official
Damascus, October 19, 2010
Afamia Rotana Resort, Latakia, has appointed Adnan Dayoub its new executive assistant manager in charge of food and beverage department.
Originally from Syria, Dayoub brings with him 21 years of extensive hospitality experience with expertise in the field of food and beverage, a statement said.
Dayoub has a post graduate diploma and master’s degree in international business management from the Center International De Glion, Switzerland, which he obtained after his bachelor’s degree from Damascus University. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced