Afamia Rotana appoints key official
Damascus, October 19, 2010
Afamia Rotana Resort, Latakia, has appointed Adnan Dayoub its new executive assistant manager in charge of food and beverage department.
Originally from Syria, Dayoub brings with him 21 years of extensive hospitality experience with expertise in the field of food and beverage, a statement said.
Dayoub has a post graduate diploma and master’s degree in international business management from the Center International De Glion, Switzerland, which he obtained after his bachelor’s degree from Damascus University. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn