The Address plans wedding show
Dubai, September 28, 2010
The Address Hotels + Resorts, owned and managed by Dubai-based Emaar Hospitality Group, will host an event showcasing an array of choices that will help potential brides, grooms and families plan a wedding.
The second annual wedding fair will be held at The Address Dubai Mall from October 1 to 2.
Among the highlights of the fair are special pavilions showcasing products and designs from world leading stylists and designers such as J J Valaya and Elisabeth Di Naya.
The event will also host wedding planners, photographers, hair and make-up artists, fitness companies and airline partners providing information on the most sought after honeymoon destinations.
Additionally, guests will be provided with information on the stunning venues within The Address Hotels + Resorts portfolio for their dream wedding, a company statement said.
“The annual wedding fair by The Address Hotels + Resorts is a value addition as it serves as a one-stop-shop for all brides and grooms to make informed decisions about their big day,” said Marc Dardenne, chief executive officer, Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels & Resorts.
“Every aspect of conducting weddings – from venues to styling and cuisine options – is addressed at the showcase.”
Services offered at the show include wedding photographers, videographers, sound and light systems and Emirates honeymoon destinations offered by Emirates Airline. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon