London Wedding arrives in Lebanon
Beirut, September 2, 2010
National New Dawn, the sole agent of London Taxi in Lebanon, has launched London Wedding, a luxurious wedding car designed for the Lebanese market.
London Wedding offers cars with spacious and comfortable interiors in fine finishing as well as a fully equipped bar, a statement said.
“The cars were designed by British interior designers and custom made for the Lebanese market to provide a new experience, a five-star wedding transportation experience,” said Rabih Dib, corporate communications manager of London Taxi in Lebanon.
“The cars were specially made to be a wedding car in terms of the large doors where the groom can easily get inside the car and sit without any problem or worries that she might ruin her wedding dress, while the photographer and the videographer can take wide angle cameras inside the car.”
The car offers privacy inside with its separation glass as well as the curtains, Dib said.
“A DVD /Mp3 player is located on the bar where you can choose from a collection of music along with your champagne or any drink from your choice,” Dib added.
“At the moment we have three London Wedding cars available, and we already started booking, with prices ranging from $600 to $1000 plus, depending on how many hours, the locations and what our clients need in the car,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon