OSN logs record subscribers for HD channels
Dubai, August 31, 2010
Orbit Showtime Network (OSN), a premium entertainment network, has recorded more than 110,000 subscribers to its bouquet of high definition (HD) channels.
The addition of extra HD channels including OSN Movies HD, and Sky News HD has increased customer demand for high quality programming with the intensity and vividness of HD, a company statement said.
Over 30,000 subscribers are gaining access to OSN’s HD channels every month, it added.
OSN HD customers can access up to 12 HD channels spanning entertainment, sports, movies and documentaries, including brands such as Discovery HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Fox Sports HD, Food Network HD and Showsports 1 HD, according to the statement.
“OSN remains committed to delivering customers the best service,” said Marc-Antoine d’Halluin, president and CEO of OSN.
“With the arrival of the new and improved HD DVR, The Showbox HD, providing a high quality line-up of HD channels, HD subscriber video on demand and 3D entertainment, there’s never been a better time to subscribe to OSN as more HD channels will soon be launched,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course