Bahrain to host food & hospitality expo
Manama, June 16, 2010
Bahrain Exhibition & Convention Authority (Beca) will hold a major food and hospitality event next year, bringing together top industry professionals.
The third annual Food & Hospitality Expo will be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Centre (BIECC) from February 8 to 10, 2011.
Dedicated to the food, beverage and packing technology industries, Food & Hospitality Expo 2011 will gather an international audience of buyers, retailers, distributors, food and beverage professionals and the relevant media.
Bahrain is an ideal setting for the event due to its central proximity to the Northern Gulf states of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait, said Hassan Jaffer Mohammed, chief executive officer of Beca.
“The Food and Hospitality Expo is a key event in Bahrain's calendar and offers an opportunity for the Kingdom to show case its ideal position as a key influencer for the Gulf Region in food and hospitality. We would like to thank our sponsor, BAS and Coca Cola for their continued support of this fast growing event,” Mohammed added.
The event will also address the GCC region’s strong demand for new products and F&B trends of the future whilst offering business and networking opportunities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement