LG, Virgin Radio mark brand launch
Amman, May 24, 2010
LG Electronics (LG), a global technology innovator, and Virgin Radio, one of the most recognizable international radio brands, recently celebrated the official launch of the latter’s opening in Jordan.
The event at O Beach Resort in the Dead Sea hosted 450 invitees from the leading media and advertising representatives of Jordan, top local and international brands and social figures including musicians.
LG’s incessant efforts exerted to furnish the local community with the latest and finest services and innovations encouraged the company to enter into this partnership with Virgin Radio, the current hit radio station, known to play the consumer-tested hits, a statement said.
The playlist will also include three Arabic songs per hour to meet the needs and aspirations of all listeners.
“We are gratified and filled with a sense of purpose and achievement to have contributed to launching Virgin Radio in Jordan, and since it is a partner of LG’s, any development and progress they achieve will definitely reflect on our operation socially and commercially,” said Kevin Cha, managing director of LG Electronics Levant.
“Entering partnerships with such a leading international brand (as Virgin Radio) also adds more value to LG’s reputation and proficiency,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon