LG, Virgin Radio mark brand launch
Amman, May 24, 2010
LG Electronics (LG), a global technology innovator, and Virgin Radio, one of the most recognizable international radio brands, recently celebrated the official launch of the latter’s opening in Jordan.
The event at O Beach Resort in the Dead Sea hosted 450 invitees from the leading media and advertising representatives of Jordan, top local and international brands and social figures including musicians.
LG’s incessant efforts exerted to furnish the local community with the latest and finest services and innovations encouraged the company to enter into this partnership with Virgin Radio, the current hit radio station, known to play the consumer-tested hits, a statement said.
The playlist will also include three Arabic songs per hour to meet the needs and aspirations of all listeners.
“We are gratified and filled with a sense of purpose and achievement to have contributed to launching Virgin Radio in Jordan, and since it is a partner of LG’s, any development and progress they achieve will definitely reflect on our operation socially and commercially,” said Kevin Cha, managing director of LG Electronics Levant.
“Entering partnerships with such a leading international brand (as Virgin Radio) also adds more value to LG’s reputation and proficiency,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack