Top Amman bakery launches new lunch menu
Amman, February 13, 2010
Paul Bakery & Restaurant, an international brand of healthy and delicious food, recently launched a new lunch menu offering great choices of home-made dishes at attractive prices in Amman.
A number of the lunch meals are quickly prepared and served to suit businessmen and employees who require a quick, yet tasty meal, said a statement.
Customers can choose from two set menus. The menu ‘Selection’ includes a choice between five different salads, followed by a variety of main courses, a dessert and a soft drink.
The menu ‘Simple’ includes two soup options to start with, and instead of a main course it offers a range of sandwiches, crepe, tartine or gratin. Dessert and a soft drink are also included in this offer.
In addition to the new lunch menu, the regular Paul menu will continue to be available, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'